In August 2017, E+IBOT Engineering was conceived by brilliant Engineers – COREN certified, in the engineering field with the aim of keying into the Nigerian local content with the vision of building a very competitive Engineering firm that will be able to compete at the global level.
E+IBOT Engineering possesses the capability that renders services as an indigenous company to compete at the Construction Sector, the Oil and Gas sector including Facility management services respectively.
At E+IBOT, we have continuously leveraged on our knowledge and expertise of the local operating environment to deliver global best practices, systems and standards that provides the best value for our esteemed clients.
Mr. SUNDAY FELIX AFOLABI
He has an Engineering Degree in Industrial Chemistry from Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Chimie – Lille, FRANCE and also a University of Technology Degree in Industrial Chemistry from Chimie Université de PARIS XI, France. Some of his professional training includes:
Feb. 2016 : Company Direction Course 1(Institute of Directors, Nigeria –A03705)
May 2014 : Implementation of IFRS
July 2011 : Trainer Air Separation Process and Equipment
Dec 2009 : High Pressure Cylinders Maintenance
May 2009 : Finance for non – financial managers
May 2008 : Project Management
MAR 2008 : Health, Safety, Environment and Industrial Management System
JUNE 1993 : Cryogenic Equipment: Principle and Maintenance
JUNE 1993 : Principles of Marketing
SEPT 1992 : Environmental Managemen : Pollution control in the Manufacturing sector
He has held several management and director positions at Air Liquide including, but not limited to:
Managing Director – AIR LIQUIDE COTE d’IVOIRE
Managing Director – AIR LIQUIDE BOTSWANA
Industrial Operations and Maintenance Director AIR LIQUIDE – Western and Central Africa Region
Technical Director AIR LIQUIDE – Western and Central Africa Region
Consultant as Technical Director . – AIR LIQUIDE – Western and Central Africa Region
Regional Technical Manager for NIGERIA and GHANA
He is also a Board Member of AIR LIQUIDE NIGERIA Plc where he is currently Acting Chairman of the Board of Directors.
He is a Pastor in The Redeemed Christian of God and speaks both French and German.
MISBAU ALAMU LATEEF, LL.B., B.L. LL.M., M.Phil., Ph.D.
Misbau Alamu Lateef is a commercial transactional lawyer of diverse experience. His expertise spans the different yet connected fields of corporate practice and transactional work and he has over 10 years’ experience in Banking, Project Finance, Merger and Acquisition, Oil and Gas and Energy and Natural Resource related transactions, and Dispute Resolution. He has been involved in conducting due diligence on many corporate organizations and has a decade of significant experience in arbitration, commercial litigation, with particular focus in corporate practices
Misbau Alamu LATEEF is a Law Lecturer in Department of Jurisprudence & Private Law, Faculty of Law, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, State of Osun. He led his laws students who participated as a coach for the 1st time and won a category of award titled “Spirit of the Competition at the 4th HSF-NLU DELHI International Negotiation Competition, New-Delhi, India. 8-10 September, 2017. ( the competition jointly organised by Herbert Smith Freehills (HSF) and the National Law University (NLU), Delhi, India. He participated and submitted an article entitled: Legal Regulatory Frameworks for Islamic Finance in Nigeria. April 23-27th 2014 (Paper Discussant in two sessions) at 11th Harvard University Forum on Islamic Finance, Harvard Law School, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States of America. April 23-27th 2014. He also submitted an article at Yale University of repute, Yale Law School Symposium on Corporate Law: “Challenging Board Room Homogeneity: A Symposium and Book Lunch”, Sterling Law Building, 127 Wall Street, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, United States of America. June 21st, 2015. He was at 3rd International Conference on CSR & Sustainable Development, May 4 – 5, 2015 Lou’ Lou Beach Resort, Sharjah, UAE. May 4 – 5, 2015 as a paper Discussant and Session Panellist, to mention but few.
Dr. MUDASHIRU, Lateef Owolabi was born about 47 years ago in Ibadan, Oyo State. He had his secondary education at Basorun High School, Basorun Ibadan between 1984 and 1989. He later proceeded to Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso , 1990- 1996 where he obtained a BTech degree in Mechanical Engineering . He then went to the University of Ibadan whe he also obtained an M.Sc and subsequently a Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering from Ladoke Akintola University of Technology in the year 2015.
His research works have been in the areas of metallurgy (for evaluating the mechanical properties of materials under different service conditions) and fabrication of machines (for recycling of used materials). To this end, I have developed AISI 1020 steel probe for collection of temperature-time-data during heat treatment process, which was used to provide baseline information for determination of heat transfer coefficient (htc) and heat flux for AISI 1020 cylindrical steel probe. The baseline information serves as a tool for accurate predictions of the component lifespan and to have a reliable products working within the safety limits at optimum manufacturing cost.
I have successfully fabricated plasticizing and extrusion machines using locally sourced materials, for conversion of pure water sachets into pellets, to be used as raw materials in production of nylon and other plastic products. My current area of research is focusing on the development of new engineering materials from recycled steel and plastic materials as well as agricultural and animal wastes. I am also working on the development of process model for the recycling processes for steel and plastic materials.
Adeyeye Taiwo Samuel is a graduate of Electrical/Electronic Engineering & Mechanical personnel. He graduated from the Lagos State Polytechnic, Ikorodu.
He started his career early in the Electrical panel industry, with MANE Limited – Manufacturer of Electrical Switchgear at Limca Bus-Stop along Oshodi-Apapa express Road, Lagos.
After an internship programme from May 3rd 2007 to May 3rd 2008 in the company, his technical and leadership skills made him stand out among his colleagues and he was staffed. He left MANE Limited for compass Power Solution in 2010. He thereafter started his own company in 2012 (TASM Technical Services). As hobby, Adeyeye is a lover of research work and loves meeting people.
He has worked on several projects including, but not limited to, the following:
- 800A Dual Automatic Mains Failure Panel for US Faith TECHNOSERVE Medical Centre, FESTAC
- 400A Manual Change Over Panel with DB for IZOLAS Limited (Residential Banana Island)
- Motor Control/Power factor Correction Panel for SPECABLE Ventures Nig. Ltd (MRS Oil, Apapa, Lagos)
- 400A LV Panel for ASB Ltd, Ebute-Metta, Yaba (LEISRE Development Centre, Near Shoprite, Surulere)
- 630 Manual Change Over Panel with 36 Nos of Outgoings for POWERSFIELD Consulting, Lagos
- 3 Nos of 100A LV Panel for AJIBAG Ventures, Agege, Lagos
- Motor Control Centre for US Faith TECHNOSERVE (Medical Centre, FESTAC)
- 400A Isolator Panel and 4-way Lighting kiosk for IZOLAS Limited (Residential Banana Island)
- Installation of fire equipment panel in portability for Shell Nigeria
- Installation of fire equipment panel in Lagos for NPA, Marina.
- Reprogramming of fire panels in Coca-Cola factories across the country in care of HURLAG Nigeria Limited
- Electrical installation of mobile truck for MIKANO, Lagos
Engr. Ibitoye Olatayo Olalekan- MNSE, COREN
Is a seasoned and registered Civil & Structural Engineer who carries passion for excellence. He obtained his first ND in Civil Engineering at Osun State College of Education Esa-Oke in 2005 with a distinction before going on to obtain a B.Eng. in Civil Engineering at FUTA.
Among the projects he has delivered are:
- Analyzing and interpreting imported steel structure for CAVERTON Helicopter Hangar, local airport Ikeja Lagos.
- Supervision of a warehouse construction with mezzanine floor for offices on an area of land 5,865 square meter (115m by51m) from foundation to the final completion for Lacasera company, Mile-2 area Lagos.
- Supervision of underground water tank with dimension 3m by 4m and 3m depth for Lacasera company, Mile-2 area Lagos.
- Supervision of a paneled floor on expanse of land of about 8,000 square meters for Lacasera company, Mile-2 area Lagos.
- Supervision of 3 numbers of lift shaft with dimension of 4m by 4.5m for Lacasera company, Mile-2 area Lagos.
- Supervision of utility house with plinth constructed for the generator and transformer for Lacasera company, Mile-2 area Lagos.
- Supervision of dome construction of 3-meter diameter by 2.5-meter-high for Christ Embassy Oregun Lagos.
- Supervision of a 2- storey building framed structure for Christ Embassy Oregun Lagos
- General Renovation of a central mosque which include; floor and wall tiles, painting, pop application, damaged dome repair, damaged furniture replacement for Central Mosque Lagos Island.
Peter Sunday Enoch Abayomi
Abayomi studied Electrical/Electronic Engineering, a seasoned Electrical Engineer, who bagged an upper credit in National Diploma (ND), and lower credit in Higher National Diploma (HND), with a major in Power and Machine.
Furthermore, in the bid to improve his skills he obtained a Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology at Federal University of Technology Akure, where he completed his PGD with an upper credit. In addition to the carrier development, he possesses the following professional certifications on National Electrical Safety Code; Smart Grid: For Future Electricity; Project Management (PMI); Fiber Optics Training; Introduction to Telecommunication; Satellite Communication & VSAT Technology; RF Planning & Implementation; VOIP, VPN Design & Implementation; Cisco Computer Networking Associate (CCNA); COMPTIA A+ (Computer Hardware); COMPTIA N+ (Networking) among other professional courses that has empowered him to be an authority on his field.
He has worked with projects of great influence such as:
- Pivot GIS Limited/Technimont (Italy) (Power System Engr.). Client: Federal Government. Site: Port Harcourt Refinery, Onne Eleme (NNPC)
- Pivot Engineering Company Limited (Electrical Engr.). Site: PHCN 330kv/132kv transmission and 132kv/33kv distribution substation: Ajah, Lekki and Ikoyi.
Engnr. Abayomi also consults with LONGITRATE Engineering Limited/ Mecon Indian and FATMAK International/Glaxosmithkline
He is an Architect who graduated from the Polytechnic, Kwara State. He has contributed immensely to the structural plans of every project. He has been a draughtsman with Alexandros Eleftheriadis from the setup of the SKD for Ford while at COSCHARIS Group