In August 2017, E+IBOT Engineering was conceived by brilliant Engineers – COREN certified, in the engineering field with the aim of keying into the Nigerian local content with the vision of building a very competitive Engineering firm that will be able to compete at the global level.
E+IBOT Engineering possesses the capability that renders services as an indigenous company to compete at the Construction Sector, the Oil and Gas sector including Facility management services respectively.
At E+IBOT, we have continuously leveraged on our knowledge and expertise of the local operating environment to deliver global best practices, systems and standards that provides the best value for our esteemed clients.
Mr. SUNDAY FELIX AFOLABI
He has an Engineering Degree in Industrial Chemistry from Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Chimie – Lille, FRANCE and also a University of Technology Degree in Industrial Chemistry from Chimie Université de PARIS XI, France. Some of his professional training includes:
Feb. 2016 : Company Direction Course 1(Institute of Directors, Nigeria –A03705)
May 2014 : Implementation of IFRS
July 2011 : Trainer Air Separation Process and Equipment
Dec 2009 : High Pressure Cylinders Maintenance
May 2009 : Finance for non – financial managers
May 2008 : Project Management
MAR 2008 : Health, Safety, Environment and Industrial Management System
JUNE 1993 : Cryogenic Equipment: Principle and Maintenance
JUNE 1993 : Principles of Marketing
SEPT 1992 : Environmental Managemen : Pollution control in the Manufacturing sector
He has held several management and director positions at Air Liquide including, but not limited to:
Managing Director – AIR LIQUIDE COTE d’IVOIRE
Managing Director – AIR LIQUIDE BOTSWANA
Industrial Operations and Maintenance Director AIR LIQUIDE – Western and Central Africa Region
Technical Director AIR LIQUIDE – Western and Central Africa Region
Consultant as Technical Director . – AIR LIQUIDE – Western and Central Africa Region
Regional Technical Manager for NIGERIA and GHANA
He is also a Board Member of AIR LIQUIDE NIGERIA Plc where he is currently Acting Chairman of the Board of Directors.
He is a Pastor in The Redeemed Christian of God and speaks both French and German.
MISBAU ALAMU LATEEF, LL.B., B.L. LL.M., M.Phil., Ph.D.
Misbau Alamu Lateef is a commercial transactional lawyer of diverse experience. His expertise spans the different yet connected fields of corporate practice and transactional work and he has over 10 years’ experience in Banking, Project Finance, Merger and Acquisition, Oil and Gas and Energy and Natural Resource related transactions, and Dispute Resolution. He has been involved in conducting due diligence on many corporate organizations and has a decade of significant experience in arbitration, commercial litigation, with particular focus in corporate practices
Misbau Alamu LATEEF is a Law Lecturer in Department of Jurisprudence & Private Law, Faculty of Law, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, State of Osun. He led his laws students who participated as a coach for the 1st time and won a category of award titled “Spirit of the Competition at the 4th HSF-NLU DELHI International Negotiation Competition, New-Delhi, India. 8-10 September, 2017. ( the competition jointly organised by Herbert Smith Freehills (HSF) and the National Law University (NLU), Delhi, India. He participated and submitted an article entitled: Legal Regulatory Frameworks for Islamic Finance in Nigeria. April 23-27th 2014 (Paper Discussant in two sessions) at 11th Harvard University Forum on Islamic Finance, Harvard Law School, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States of America. April 23-27th 2014. He also submitted an article at Yale University of repute, Yale Law School Symposium on Corporate Law: “Challenging Board Room Homogeneity: A Symposium and Book Lunch”, Sterling Law Building, 127 Wall Street, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut, United States of America. June 21st, 2015. He was at 3rd International Conference on CSR & Sustainable Development, May 4 – 5, 2015 Lou’ Lou Beach Resort, Sharjah, UAE. May 4 – 5, 2015 as a paper Discussant and Session Panellist, to mention but few.
Engr. Tony Akinosun – MNSE,MNICE,COREN
Engr. Tony Akinosun is a principal partner at E+IBOT Engineering Company Limited. He possesses more than 10 years of experience in construction, operation and maintenance of infrastructure, has work both on oil field and off shore, he possesses vast experience in the oil and gas sector and also in the civil engineering sector, he has handled some projects which are not limited to the following;
Reconstruction of Mobil filling station on Ahmadu Bello Way, V I Lagos; Reconstruction of Ifon – Orolu road in Osun State; Construction of 2 stories building for residency for residency purposes; Construction of sewage treatment plant in one of the Shell residency estate in Ikoyi; Construction of water treatment plant in Bonga one of the Nigeria oilfield. While Engr. Akinosun holds an HND in Civil Engineering with (Second Class Upper) from Osun state college of technology (Esa – Oke). B. Tech in Civil Engineering with (Second Class Upper) from Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (Ogbomosho Oyo State). Master of Business Administration in Management Science (University of Ibadan)
Moreover, Tony Akinosun belongs to various professional bodies both in Nigeria and aboard
- Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria – (COREN) Member
- The Nigerian Society of Engineers (MNSE) – Member
- Nigerian Institution of Civil Engineers (MNICE)- Member
- Nigerian Institute of Safety Engineers (MISE) – Member
- International Facility Management Association – (IFMA)
- International Safety Agency Baltimore – USA
Adeyeye Taiwo Samuel is a graduate of Electrical/Electronic Engineering & Mechanical personnel. He graduated from the Lagos State Polytechnic, Ikorodu.
He started his career early in the Electrical panel industry, with MANE Limited – Manufacturer of Electrical Switchgear at Limca Bus-Stop along Oshodi-Apapa express Road, Lagos.
After an internship programme from May 3rd 2007 to May 3rd 2008 in the company, his technical and leadership skills made him stand out among his colleagues and he was staffed. He left MANE Limited for compass Power Solution in 2010. He thereafter started his own company in 2012 (TASM Technical Services). As hobby, Adeyeye is a lover of research work and loves meeting people.
He has worked on several projects including, but not limited to, the following:
- 800A Dual Automatic Mains Failure Panel for US Faith TECHNOSERVE Medical Centre, FESTAC
- 400A Manual Change Over Panel with DB for IZOLAS Limited (Residential Banana Island)
- Motor Control/Power factor Correction Panel for SPECABLE Ventures Nig. Ltd (MRS Oil, Apapa, Lagos)
- 400A LV Panel for ASB Ltd, Ebute-Metta, Yaba (LEISRE Development Centre, Near Shoprite, Surulere)
- 630 Manual Change Over Panel with 36 Nos of Outgoings for POWERSFIELD Consulting, Lagos
- 3 Nos of 100A LV Panel for AJIBAG Ventures, Agege, Lagos
- Motor Control Centre for US Faith TECHNOSERVE (Medical Centre, FESTAC)
- 400A Isolator Panel and 4-way Lighting kiosk for IZOLAS Limited (Residential Banana Island)
- Installation of fire equipment panel in portability for Shell Nigeria
- Installation of fire equipment panel in Lagos for NPA, Marina.
- Reprogramming of fire panels in Coca-Cola factories across the country in care of HURLAG Nigeria Limited
- Electrical installation of mobile truck for MIKANO, Lagos
Engr. Ibitoye Olatayo Olalekan- MNSE, COREN
Is a seasoned and registered Civil & Structural Engineer who carries passion for excellence. He obtained his first ND in Civil Engineering at Osun State College of Education Esa-Oke in 2005 with a distinction before going on to obtain a B.Eng. in Civil Engineering at FUTA.
Among the projects he has delivered are:
- Analyzing and interpreting imported steel structure for CAVERTON Helicopter Hangar, local airport Ikeja Lagos.
- Supervision of a warehouse construction with mezzanine floor for offices on an area of land 5,865 square meter (115m by51m) from foundation to the final completion for Lacasera company, Mile-2 area Lagos.
- Supervision of underground water tank with dimension 3m by 4m and 3m depth for Lacasera company, Mile-2 area Lagos.
- Supervision of a paneled floor on expanse of land of about 8,000 square meters for Lacasera company, Mile-2 area Lagos.
- Supervision of 3 numbers of lift shaft with dimension of 4m by 4.5m for Lacasera company, Mile-2 area Lagos.
- Supervision of utility house with plinth constructed for the generator and transformer for Lacasera company, Mile-2 area Lagos.
- Supervision of dome construction of 3-meter diameter by 2.5-meter-high for Christ Embassy Oregun Lagos.
- Supervision of a 2- storey building framed structure for Christ Embassy Oregun Lagos
- General Renovation of a central mosque which include; floor and wall tiles, painting, pop application, damaged dome repair, damaged furniture replacement for Central Mosque Lagos Island.
Peter Sunday Enoch Abayomi
Abayomi studied Electrical/Electronic Engineering, a seasoned Electrical Engineer, who bagged an upper credit in National Diploma (ND), and lower credit in Higher National Diploma (HND), with a major in Power and Machine.
Furthermore, in the bid to improve his skills he obtained a Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology at Federal University of Technology Akure, where he completed his PGD with an upper credit. In addition to the carrier development, he possesses the following professional certifications on National Electrical Safety Code; Smart Grid: For Future Electricity; Project Management (PMI); Fiber Optics Training; Introduction to Telecommunication; Satellite Communication & VSAT Technology; RF Planning & Implementation; VOIP, VPN Design & Implementation; Cisco Computer Networking Associate (CCNA); COMPTIA A+ (Computer Hardware); COMPTIA N+ (Networking) among other professional courses that has empowered him to be an authority on his field.
He has worked with projects of great influence such as:
- Pivot GIS Limited/Technimont (Italy) (Power System Engr.). Client: Federal Government. Site: Port Harcourt Refinery, Onne Eleme (NNPC)
- Pivot Engineering Company Limited (Electrical Engr.). Site: PHCN 330kv/132kv transmission and 132kv/33kv distribution substation: Ajah, Lekki and Ikoyi.
Engnr. Abayomi also consults with LONGITRATE Engineering Limited/ Mecon Indian and FATMAK International/Glaxosmithkline
He is an Architect who graduated from the Polytechnic, Kwara State. He has contributed immensely to the structural plans of every project. He has been a draughtsman with Alexandros Eleftheriadis from the setup of the SKD for Ford while at COSCHARIS Group
He is the Project Manager and has saw through a handful of projects. He holds a Diploma in HSE 3 Safety.
An Internal Auditor in ISO9001:2008, Quality Assurance and Quality control, based on customer focus and satisfaction, Worked Formerly with a multinational Inspection body saddled with Consultancy on safety and quality and proficient with the Nigerian trade facilitation and SONCAP certification.
He graduated from the University of Ado-Ekiti where he obtained B.Sc in Geology. He has gathered authoritative experience in the lift and automotive industry (KLEEMANN LIFTS) while with Alexandros Eleftheriadis, especially during his stint with CG Lifts & Tools Ltd and also played a pivotal role in the Ford SKD Project while at COSCHARIS Group. Also, he has been instrumental to a lot of Garage set up for trucks and cars for Toyota Nigeria (TNL), Kunech Group among others. He played a pivotal role in the lift industry where he saw through the British High Commission Project at Abuja and the Jabi Lake mall.
He championed the compliance of the ISO 9001:2008 QMS for the Project and Maintenance Department of COSCHARIS Group